3 TBS flax seed
1/2 tps garlic salt
1/2 tps lemon pepper seasoning
8 TBS parmesan cheese
20 ritz crackers
2 TBS grape seed or olive oil
1 lb of tilapia (or other fish such as halibut, salmon)
2 cloves minced garlic
1/4 cup cashews
2 TBS of grape seed or olive oil
6-8 cups kale finely chopped
2-3 TBS of Bragg’s liquid amino or lite soy sauce
1. Crush up your Ritz Crackers in either a bowl or by putting them in a Ziploc bag and crushing them with a glass.
2. Take a bowl out and combine everything but the olive oil and tilapia into it and mix together
3. Take out another plate or bowl and add the grape seed or olive oil.
4. Coat a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray
5. Lay both sides of your Tilapia in the olive oil and then flip it around in the crumb mix
6. Place your Tilapia onto the baking sheet and then cover evenly with remaining crumb mix
7. Top with a few squeezes of lemon on each piece
8. Bake on 450 for 10-14 minutes or until it’s flaky/crusts over
1. Sauté garlic and cashews in the oil for 2 min on high heat.
2. Add kale with raisins or dried cranberries and the Bragg’s liquid amino or lite soy sauce.
3. Lower the heat and cook until kale and carrots are softened.