This makes a huge batch, which you can divide into servings for the week. It is a great way to get your protein, carbs and fat in one dish. Enjoy!
2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1 tsp. baking powder
1 ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
¼ tsp. salt
¼ cup sugar free syrup
¼ cup honey*
2 cups unsweetened almond milk
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 ripe banana, peeled and thinly sliced
2 cup fresh fruit
1. Preheat the oven to 375˚ F and lightly grease a 2-quart baking dish; set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together the oats, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt; set aside.
3. In a liquid measuring cup, whisk together the maple syrup, honey, milk, egg and vanilla.
4. Cover the bottom of the baking dish with the sliced banana and then top with half of the berries. Pour the oat mixture over the fruit evenly and then add the liquid ingredients on top of the oats. Sprinkle the remaining berries over the top.
5. Bake for 35-40 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.