1lb lean ground turkey
2 cups of marina sauce no sugar added
3 cups cooked spaghetti squash
1 cup part skim ricotta
4 tbs of parmesan cheese
6 oz of shredded mozzarella cheese
crushed red pepper (optional)
1. Cut medium spaghetti squash in half and lightly brush with grape seed or olive oil
2. Bake squash at 450 degrees for 45-50 min until tender
3. Let squash cool for 10-15 min and then scrap inside for spaghetti
1. Brown ground turkey in large skillet and drain
2. 1/2 cup sauce at bottom of a 8×8 baking dish
3. Top with 1 cup spaghetti squash, half of ground turkey, 1/2 cup ricotta, 2 tbps cup parm and 1 oz mozzarella cheese.
4. Add another layer of 1/2 cup sauce, 1 cup squash, rest of ground turkey, 1/2 cup ricotta, 2 tbs parm and 1 oz mozzarella.
5. Last layer is last cup of squash, remaining 1 cup sauce and top with remaining mozzarella cheese
6. Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 25-35 min or until cheese on top is melted
7. Let it cool for 10 min before serving. Can top with crushed red pepper for a little kick.