Super quick and healthy chicken alfredo recipe is oh so delicious!
Ingredients: (4 servings)
– 4 cups of cooked whole wheat pasta
– 1lb of skinless chicken tenders
– 1 cup light alfredo sauce (I used the Bertolli brand found in Kroger)
– 2 cups of fresh spinach
– Garlic powder
1. Bake chicken tenders at 350 degrees for 15-20 min
2. Dice chicken into cubes
3. Cook pasta per directions
4. Finely chop spinach
5. Heat up alfredo in pot and add garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste (I like mine with a little more flavor)
6. Divide into 4 plates with 1 cup pasta, 4 oz diced chicken, ½ cup spinach and ¼ cup sauce.
7. Can serve with a side salad or additional veggie